Chakra balancing techniques fall into in three categories: Those centered on a physical process or activity, a meditative or introspective practice, and the transmission of energy from another person or on your own.
Common practices you can use to balance your won chakras:
• Hands on healing or energy healing
• Meditation, including chakra meditation, self-inquiry
• Exercises focused on the connection of body and mind, including yoga
• Breath work, including pranayama
• Holistic or alternative medicine
There are also a number of practices aiming at restoring the balance of the chakra system as a basis for well-being. The most common ones are:
• Craniosacral therapy
• Indian Head massage
The use of chakra healing stones or crystals can also support chakra balancing activities.
This treatment aims to balance mind and body incorporating reiki for pure relaxation this treatment includes full body brushing, aromatherapy massage, hot stones and chakra balancing.
Gift Vouchers Available