BASIC HAIR CUTTING DIPLOMA COURSE
This course is for beginners and existing hairdressers to learn and refresh their skills. The day is designed to give you the information and knowledge to leave and start practicing your new skill.
WHAT DO I NEED?
Scissors will be needed, other products and equipment will be provided for the course day.
This one day intensive course covers:
- Health & Safety regulations
- A practical basic hair training day with an experienced industry tutor who has teaching qualification and industry experience
- Hygiene procedures
- Contra-indications Contra- actions
- Diseases and disorders
- Consultations and client care
- Treatment products and equipment
- Cutting techniques
- After care advice
- How to market yourself
- Insurance information
- All products and equipment provided for you whilst on your practical training
- A detailed, step by step, hair cutting course manual as well as a foundation and Anatomy & Physiology manual
- A FULLY ACCREDITED certificate and qualification allowing you to gain insurance to work on the paying public. Get your certificate on successful completion!
- REAL SUPPORT which is continual before, during and long after your course!
No previous experience necessary.
We only have small classes with no more than 6 students per class. This ensures individual attention.
Models are not always required as students will work on plastic practice heads.
9.30am – 3:30pm Weekdays
10.30am – 4:30pm Weekends
No written exams are required as you are assessed by continual observation throughout the day, to ensure that you have all the knowledge that you will need.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
We have over 20 years of experience, our tutors are passionate about their subjects and bring you the most up to date training through our continual professional development. We also train and offer workshops in colleges, private institutions, spas, schools and local councils.
HOW TO BOOK?
Please book online by clicking the course venue Billericay Essex to the right of this page, this will provide you with the dates available. Alternatively please contact 01268 285157 to book by telephone.
£150.00 (Includes a manual containing everything you need to know). Deposit of £50.00 payable at time of booking, balance of £100.00 to be paid no later than 14 days prior to the course date.
Escape Training Academy Course Diploma.
Accredited by the: Guild of Nail Technician/Beauty Therapists.
Once you have successfully completed our courses, you will be required to gain insurance to be able to offer your new treatment to clients, once you have arranged this you can start earning straight away.
Gift Vouchers Available