VTCT (ITEC) Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (603/4094/0)
This fast track intensive course is designed to give you the information and knowledge to leave and start practicing your new treatment. Reflexology is a very popular treatment for therapists and clients. The benefits of this therapy are wonderful. You will cover all aspects of the treatment along with working on reflex points for specific ailments and balance.
Reflexology relieves stress and creates relaxation – 75% of disease is thought to be stress reIated It helps to prelease trapped nervous energy and improves neural pathways lated. It activates ‘self-healing’ in the body and Pain reduction research includes showing impact on individuals of all ages and health states Aids post-operative recovery. Reflexology is also great throughout pregnancy and is known to ease pregnancy, delivery and post-partum effects.
COURSE PRICE £1,395.00
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
Learn how to prepare for a Reflexology treatment and perform and adapt the reflexology treatment to suit individual clients with different needs and requirements.
Unit 381 – Provide Reflexology for Complementary Therapies (Candidates will be assessed on this unit by a 1 hour practical examination.)
Students will also provide evidence of 60 treatments and 40 case studies.
- A genuine desire to learn.
- If you already have an Anatomy & Physiology ITEC or equivalent – this must have been studied within the last three years, and will be a reduction in the price to £895.
- Please check which units you need to study.
- Education to GCSE standard is desirable
- Good command of English language is desirable
We only have small classes with no more than 10 students per class. This ensures individual attention.
Students will practice on each other initially, a model will be required for the practical exam.
- 10 Reflexology sessions
- Pre- exam assessment sessions
- Theory exam.
- Practical exam
- Exam day to be arranged after completion of course, theory paper, case studies and any additional work.
10.00am – 4.00pm Thursday weekly (10 weekly days) additional mock assessments, theory exam and practical exam to be arranged.
IS THEIR HOME STUDY?
Independent study is an essential part of this course and you will be required to do practical and theoretical home study between college sessions. You should set aside 5 hours a week for study.
- Two Reserarch Assignments to complete: Business & Complementary Therapies
- 60 reflexology treatments some of which will be done in class
- 40 further treatments can be in the form of 10 case studies.
- A practical examination lasting 1 hour PLEASE NOTE: You may be exempt from doing some of the above assignments if you have already completed them on previous courses, please check this with us first.
- A portfolio of evidence must be submitted for the examiner.
- Practical exam TBC
- Practical Examination 1 hour
- Anatomy & Physiology
- 1hour ITEC Anatomy and Physiology paper 50 question ‘multiple choice’ question paper – 1hr if required (please contact us to discuss if needed)
- Business studies & Complementary therapy assignment units
- All work is then externally verified by the visiting examiner
WHY BOOK WITH US?
We have 18 years of experience in therapies and ten years in teaching. Our tutors are passionate about their subjects and bring you the most up to date training through our continual professional development. We also train and offer workshops in colleges, private institutions, spas, schools and local councils.
£1395 (Includes Anatomy & Physiology, additional units: Business & complementary therapies,handouts containing everything you need to know). £895 if you already hold and Anatomy & Physiology qualification. Deposit of £395.00 payable at time of booking, balance of £1000 to be paid no later than 14 days prior to the course date. Instalments can be arranged.
The cost covers:
- Marking and assessing your portfolio
- Study and assignment notes
- Theory exams
- The time taken for and the uses of equipment and products at your practical assessment
- The fees we pay to the external awarding body for your certification and testing materials
- Polo top will be provided on your first course
- A relaxed and informal environment
- Two folders, dividers
- Notebook and pen
- Three large towels (bath sheets)
- Anti-bacterial hand wash
- Anti-bacterial foot wipes
- Uniform: Escape Polo (1 polo complimentary for first course only)
- A couch & trolley will be required for home practice
ITEC Level 3 Reflexology Diploma if studying Anatomy & physiology, Business & complementary therapy units – additional fees would be required.
When completing your qualifcation you will need insurance and you may also want to join an organisation.
The Complementary therapists Association (CTHA) approve all Level 3 qualifications.
The association of Reflexologists (AOR) approve the Level 3 Diploma.
Gift Vouchers Available